Wednesday, April 17, 2019

THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION








I am delighted to disclose that there will be a lecture on my work as a Sculptor and as a Philosopher of Religion at The American Academy of Religion this year. The American Academy of Religion was born in 1909 and is the world's largest organization of scholars devoted in the field of theology. They publish a Journal with Oxford University Press which is the most respected journal on the field of religious studies. A lecture will be presented on my work during the 2019 Annual Meeting. The greatest theologians of our time will gather with 10 000 attendees. The lecture will discuss my body of work as a Sculptor from The Triptych of the Religion of Atheism to The Transfiguration and also my poems will be discussed, studied and explained. I am honored and fascinated to hear this lecture on my body of work. All my life I have worked towards a theological intuition that I displayed through statues, poems and philosophical writings. I always encrypt theological cyphers in my compositions before I even sculpt. It is therefore an immense joy to hear the remarkable research of Theologians who believe today that there is something new in the field of theology that is blooming in my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment